Coronavirus (COVID-19): Prevention & Safety Information at studio
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic and is closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We understand this is a concerning time and people want to protect themselves; standard hygiene practices not only help prevent the spread of these novel viral illnesses, but also more common viruses, such as the flu.
Below are the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses during Photo session Before & After .
Lights - Camera - Precautions !!!
These guidelines are for everyone’s safety & these would need to be followed in order to schedule and do a shoot. No exceptions whatsoever would be made.
· Customers will be required to disclose if anyone coming to the session has had a fever or any other symptoms such as coughs, sickness or vomiting or has been in contact with anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
· We will not be able to do your shoot if anyone of you having body temperature over 98.9.
Maintain Social Distancing
Photographers and Client agree to keep the 2m social distancing advice at all times where possible both in the studio and on location. Parents may be asked to help move their children and babies as requested by the photographer.
· Photographers, staff & clients will be required to thoroughly wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before sessions. Appropriate sanitising hand gels will be made available and customers requested to use these upon arrival at the studio.
· All surfaces that could be touched during shoot and all props used will be sanitised.
· We make sure studio will be aired thoroughly to minimise any droplets in the air.
· Washing hands regularly before and after photographic sessions
· Restroom/dressing facilities in-studio will be sanitised before and after session.
· Sanitation of photographic equipment, common areas, including interior and exterior will be taken care.
· Photographer, Staff and clients should make good practice to cover face by Mask during shoot. Clients are required to get their own mask.
· Shoes to be kept outside studio entrance, you may carry additional pair for your shoot.
· Washing hands regularly before, during the shoot every 30 min and after photographic sessions is must.
AFTER THE SHOOT
- All Props are cleaned using an approved process after each shoot.
- Any other non-disposable equipment is also cleaned following CDC guidance.