Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions, Policy & Disclaimer
Most frequent questions and answers
- Taking pictures and/or videos on cell phones or personal cameras is prohibited in our studio.
- Shoes are NOT ALLOWED in our studio. Please ensure you carry along a pair of socks so that you are not bare-feet. Models being photographed are allowed to wear shoes if the theme / set requires them to do so.
- Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- DJI OSMO +
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR Camera
- EF-S18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
- EF50mm f/1.8 II
- EF8-15mm f/4L FISHEYE USM
- EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- EFS 24mm
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
- Canon EF 100 mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens
- simpex 2400 tripod
- Manfrotto 190 Alu 3 Sec Tripod with XPRO Ball Head + 200PL plate
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Simpex VCT-1089 Monopod
- Prolinlite 23 strobes
- Greffin Tripod
- Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash
Our client feedback is located here
- The pre-shoot discussion is an essential part of our photography process as it helps us understand better your requirements as well as gives us a chance to explain to you how to go about booking a shoot.
- During this discussion we will answer any questions that you may have.
- The pre-shoot discussion is usually done on the phone and on Whatsapp
- When you visit our studio for the shoot, feel free to discuss with us our product offerings and we will be happy to show you sample products that are available in the studio.
- All edited images will have our logo within the digital photograph. The position of the logo is in one of the 4 corners of the photograph.
- The logo position cannot be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed once the images are edited.
- In the client form you can choose to purchase images without logos. If you select that option, images will be provided to you without any logos.
- Unedited images do not contain any logos.
- Our photo retouching process is limited to the following
- Color Correction
- Light Correction
- Basic Skin Retouching
- We do not take requests for
- photo manipulations or background replacements
- making changes to the actual physical appearance of the subjects we photograph
- adding additional elements to a photograph
- There are certain instances where you might ask us to choose the best images for editing. In such a scenario we wish to inform you that “Best” is very subjective. We encourage clients to select the images themselves. However, in cases where clients request us to select the “best” images, our selection will be final.
We have in-house printing capabilities and can print a poster up-to 44 inches wide. Should you require additional prints, please contact us so that we can give you a quote
- We use a cloud based service to transfer all photographs.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to download your images. Once you receive this link, you generally have 30 days to download the link before the link expires.
- The images can only be downloaded on a computer as the image size is extremely large. Once you download them on your computer, you can transfer them to your mobile device.
- We do not provide images in USB/Pen drives as due to security issues we do not insert external pen drives into our systems
- We do not have CD burners. The only way to receive images is through a cloud based service
- Most of our clients pick up the prints from our studio.
- Given that our smallest print is approx 12×10 inches in size, we do not recommend sending such prints by courier as there is a likelihood of the prints getting damaged during transit.
- If you would like your photographs couriered, then you will need to arrange for a courier pick-up service. In this case, the courier company you arrange will pick up the prints from our studio and will package and ship them to the destination you want. Please note, we do not courier prints directly and cannot arrange a courier service for you. Neither do we assume any responsibility of prints getting lost or damaged if the courier pick up is arranged by you.
- We have limited space available in our studio to store prints & product. We are only able to hold your prints for 2 weeks from the date your prints are ready. If you do not pick up your prints within 2 weeks, we will assume that you no longer want the prints and in this case the prints & products will be discarded and no refunds will be issued in such a scenario
- Our processing timeline starts on the date your invoice is closed. The payment of the shoot (including grow with me) is due on the date of the shoot. If your payment is delayed, the processing timeline listed below will start on the date your payment is received.
- 1 week after the session or invoice closing date (whichever is later), you’ll receive the original images from the shoot
- Once you have made your selection of images and provided it to us, we will deliver the edited images within 3 weeks.
- We do offer a “Rush my Order” service which allows you to get your order completed within 10 days. Please discuss with us during the pre-shoot conversation should you want to avail this service.
- We use a cloud based service to transfer all photographs.
- Once edited images are approved and you specify the requirement for prints / products. Prints and products are not covered under the RUSH service
- Prints are ready within a week
- Domestic Albums take upto 4 weeks
- International Albums take upto 10 weeks
- Products take upto 2 weeks
- Your order can only be completed when you timely submit your requirements for images required for editing and printing. We can only store your data for 90 days from the date of the shoot. Incase you do not submit your requirements in 90 days, your package will close and we would not be liable for any refunds nor would you claim any returns or exchanges.
- We have limited space available in our studio to store prints & product. We are only able to hold your prints & products for 2 weeks from the date your prints are ready. If you do not pick up your prints within 2 weeks, we will assume that you no longer want the prints and in this case the prints & products will be discarded and no refunds will be issued in such a scenario. There would be no returns or exchanges due if such an event arises.
SHASHICLICKS PVT.LTD., K1 Primo, Shop No 404, Above Ratnadeep Super Market, Beside ACT Fibernet Kondapur X Junction, Kothaguda, Serlingampally, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, 500084
We offer online payment methods, including:
- Net Banking (RTGS / NEFT / IMPS)
- Wallet (Paytm)
- UPI (Phone Pay, Google Pay)
- We DO NOT have a debit / credit card machine.
Payment is due on the day of the shoot.
- Our shoots require bookings require a Rs. 5,000 deposit. You can pay the deposit upon submission of this form.
- This amount will be adjusted against your package total
- Should you cancel or postpone the session within 72 hours of the shoot, this amount is non-refundable.
- If you cancel prior to 72 hours, you will get a full refund.
- If you postpone prior to 72 hours, this amount is adjusted towards your postponed session.
The Indian Copyright Act 1957 under Article 2(c)(i) of Copyright Act defines “artistic work as a painting , a sculpture, a drawing,(including a map, chart or plan) an engraving or a photograph whether or not any such work possesses artistic quality” The Indian Copyright act, therefore, provides literary protection both the photographer and the person who hires.Indian and international laws assign the copyright of the photograph to the creators of a photograph.
- Just because you buy a print or get a shoot done does not mean you have purchased the copyright.
- Under the Copyright Act, photographs are protected by copyright from the moment of creation.
- Photographers have the exclusive right to reproduce their photographs.
- Unless you have permission from the photographer, you can’t copy, distribute (no scanning and sending them to others), publicly display (no putting them online), or create derivative works from photographs.
- Copyright infringements, reproducing photos without permission, can result in civil and criminal penalties.
- We are in the business of photographing families and children and we do understand the sensitivity around the usage of images in today’s digital world.
- We tie-up with various global clothing vendors and, in exchange for their dresses / costumes, we do share our pictures online on various platforms.
- If you are not using dresses / costumes (typically provided for newborn and maternity shoots) – Prior to the shoot, you will be requested to fill out an online “Shoot Booking” form. In this form, please put in the notes section if you do not want SHASHICLICKS® to use your pictures.
- If you are using our dresses / costumes, you explicitly grant us permission to share the pictures online on our social media, website, magazines, competitions, newspapers, and/or other platforms where we showcase our work. We will however be sensitive to the event (e.g. child birth) and, if requested in the shoot booking form along with the event date, will only share the images post when the event has passed.
- If you have any questions about this, feel free to contact us before submitting our shoot booking form.
In the client form the client is given the option to Buy the copyright. Buying the copyright entitles the client to use the images in any which way whatsoever and they become the owners of the photographs
Unless prior written permission is taken from SHASHICLICKS® Photography the client cannot use the pictures taken by Team SHASHICLICKS® Photography for any of the following
- Displaying in Exhibitions (without our logos)
- Selling to Stock Sites
- Selling to Magazines / News Agencies
- Altering an image / manipulating an image
- Giving for free the image to a non-profit organization
- Selling the image
You can send the images that we photograph to agencies to promote your child. In such a scenario you will need to sign a release with the agency that such photos will not be published without our permission. A copy of this release must also be sent to us.
If our logo is placed on your photo, you cannot remove, manipulate, or crop the photograph to remove, blur, or alter our logo.
Apart from the above, SHASHICLICKS® Photography grants its clients permissions to use the photos taken by Team SHASHICLICKS® Photography in any which way whatsoever.